SM ENTERTAINMENT

SM ENTERTAINMENT

Saturday 28 January 2012

Lunar New Year ~ :P

Happy Lunar New Year ! or Chinese New Year ! Gong Xi Fat Chai to all Sone , Elf and fans of kpop ! These are my speech before start posting. Oh yeah my dear friends , what are you all doing during Chinese New Year day ?? Whatever you are doing , it must be interesting and fun, right ?? For me , i just doing something simple but Fun ! Let me tell. For the day before reunion dinner , i have went to night market. Then , the day on reunion dinner , i go to my aunt's house to have our dinner. it's delicious. on the first day of lunar new year , i went to my best friend's house , Jenny. We play lami and katam2 .... fun .... then the second day , my mother and I go to cinema to watch movie called : Journey 2 : The mysterious Island. Never seen and heard, right ? Of course. :)


Okay okay , sorry for letting you wait for the next information about kpop. Now , see below. :))

                                       
                                            Snsd members wish you a happy chinese new year !!!!!



                     T-ara do performance during chinese new year. they wish us at the back stage. :)


                                      fx greets chinese new year in chinese ! awesome ! let's see !


Emm , i guess that's all for today. catch up on the next posts. thanks for reading and watching. the one that love to read have the big ideas and very smart. Kamsahabnida :) Annyeong ^^


:P ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment