SM ENTERTAINMENT

SM ENTERTAINMENT

Friday 5 October 2012

My Top Fav Member In Suju

Tadaaa..... Here my promise. I promise to update my blog as soon as my school exam is over. Here's it ! Sorry for letting you all wait. Do you see some changes in my bloggie ? See at the right --->  
Got three rows of SUJU, SNSD, and T-ara  picture, i will always change the wallpaper every time i want, so that you won't boring with the picture, okay ?
Ok, now i will post about my favourite member in Super junior ! U.ri.neun.syu.peo.ju.ni.eo.e.yo !



  









Sources : Twitter.com

p/s : Hey, i gtg early becuz no electric in my home, the battery of my laptop gonna empty soon. So, i will continue with this post after 'the electricity comes back'..... 
Bye, ELF ^^ 



                                                   



2 comments:

  1. I have been visiting various blogs for my www.byeground.com research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

    ReplyDelete