SM ENTERTAINMENT

SM ENTERTAINMENT

Friday 12 October 2012

Super Junior #1

Annyeong, back again with some pics wanna share with you guys :)
They are............. Super Junior ipnida ! ! So, i guess these are for ELF :)


Cute, right ? 
Forget to tell, Ryeowook oppa is my second favorite member in Suju !
Donghae and Sungmin is in my top 5 :)



I'm so happy when see this pic because my first and second bias are here !


The next is EunHae couple ! 
Hihihihihihi :)



Still Eunhyuk and Donghae :)



Hahaha this is my first bias :P
LG fanmeeting in Guangzhou !
Do you notice his hand accessories ? So many....



Emm... I don't know what to say with this pic :/


Hehehe, Eunhae couple again ^^


Emm.. I guess that's all for today :) Thnks for reading :)

p/s : this is my friend's bloggie, there has many information about Suju too.

and this one :


or maybe you could see this one too :


Okay thanks again. Hope you like it !
Next post -----> Super Junior-M !







1 comment: